We’re very excited to announce that Beyond Borders: International Tax Into 2020, Taxlinked’s first annual community conference, will be taking place in Limassol, Cyprus, from Wednesday, November 7th to Saturday, November 10th, 2018.
Please make sure to reserve those dates, as we’d love to host you here in Cyprus.
To pre-book your spot for the first annual Taxlinked conference, follow the link below.
CLAIM YOUR SPOT
Stay tuned as ticket sales will start later this month.
Three Days, One Location, Advancing Global Tax: An Event for Fiduciary, Tax & Law Professionals
The international tax & law world is rapidly changing as new technologies, policies and perspectives make their way into the sector, bringing with them an array of benefits, challenges and questions for today’s financial service provider, tax expert and lawyer.
Using our community’s unlimited resources and professional network, we have assembled an impressive group of speakers and panelists who will share their insight into the future of the financial services and fiduciary sectors as we approach a new decade.
Five Reasons You Shouldn’t Miss #TLTaxCon18!
- A dynamic programme with exceptional speakers & a highly qualified group of panelists engaging in lively discussions.
- A great opportunity to stay informed on critical issues trending in the financial services sector, both in Europe & beyond.
- Have fun with your peers from around the world! You will have ample time for networking and take part in some fantastic social events with likeminded tax & law professionals.
- Our Community Manager will schedule for you one-on-one meetings with other Taxlinked members in attendance.
- Limassol is lovely in early November with temperatures hovering around 20°C, pleasant enough to fully enjoy the Mediterranean Sea & everything else our island has on offer.
International Tax Topics to Be Discussed
- OECD-led initiatives like BEPS & CRS
- Brexit’s impact on international tax
- The sustainability of the current international tax system
- Tax sovereignty in Europe
- Regulating cryptocurrencies & blockchain technology
- Double tax treaties in a BEPS world
- Trends in beneficial ownership registers
- Investment funds throughout Europe
- And plenty more!
Networking opportunities are at the core of our event.
Elegant dinners and cocktail parties await the attendees, not to mention the entertaining weekend tours and activities, all wonderful opportunities to meet, socialize and develop the professional bonds (and hopefully friendships) that will allow you to take your business to the next level.
Last but not least, participants will have access to pre-planned one-on-one meetings, which our Community Manager will help you schedule.
About Our Venue: Amathus Beach Hotel
Amathus Beach Hotel is one of Limassol’s premiere five-star luxury resorts located at the edge of the Mediterranean Sea. Boasting some of the most luxurious rooms in the city, high-end and casual restaurants, plenty of recreational activities and entertainment opportunities, our conference’s venue serves as a mesmerizing corporate getaway with unrivalled business and leisure facilities. Also, its ultra-modern conference halls and meeting rooms, which use cutting edge technological equipment, facilitate the organization of high-level, successful corporate events.
About the City: Limassol, Cyprus
With more than fifteen kilometers of coastline, Limassol is a sophisticated, happening and friendly city with ample opportunities for everyone. Plenty of five-star hotels, a bustling nightlife, chic restaurants, and trendy shopping combine with an enigmatic old city, Cypriot taverns and year-round cultural events to offer visitors the best of both worlds.
If you need an escape, Limassol is only a short drive away from the island’s archaeological gems of Kourion and the Paphos Mosaics or the rolling hills of Cyprus’ wine region, its iconic Painted Churches of Troodos, and dozens of slumbering and quaint mountain villages.
More Information Coming Soon
If you’re interested in sponsorship packages and/or any additional details on our inaugural conference, do not hesitate to contact Masha at email@example.com or Mateo at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be delighted to help!
Please stay tuned for more information and a preliminary agenda, and we sure hope we get to finally meet in person this coming November.
Be part of #TLTaxCon18, connect with peers globally and gain insight into what's trending in the financial services world. All this on the beautiful island of Cyprus.
CLAIM YOUR SPOT